Adsense

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

CRYPTOZOOLOGY ONLINE: On The Track (Of Unknown Animals) Episode 37






The latest edition of a monthly webTV show from the CFZ and CFZtv, bringing you the latest cryptozoological, and monster hunting news from around the world. This episode brings you: CFZ in autumn Shosh gets married Leopard hair analysis Big cat sighting in Cornwall Trunko pics India Expedition Darren Naish's new book Karl Shuker's new book Corinna looks at out of place birds New and Rediscovered: New Gibbon New and Rediscovered: New Elephant Shrew New and Rediscovered: New Australian frog New and Rediscovered: Tigers found in Bhutan after a long absence

8 comments:

  1. Another fantastic episode,though I am a little late in watching this one,I do want to send you congrats on your step-daughters marriage. I have a step son and like you,because I wasnt a very responsible adult for most of my life,I chose not to have kids but my step son is a very big part of my life. Take care and keep the episodes coming,hard to believe its been three years...I hope for 30 more. I like the infusion of young faces but hope we always have the great voice of Jon Downes as narrator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...there's no audio ANYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, there's no audio at the beginning. wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  4. blessing to u all from me here in the Exeter Dr Who shop..and good luck Uncle Richard

    ReplyDelete
  5. great show as always good luck richard

    ReplyDelete
  6. @TheGhostOfSabotage Thank you :) I certainly will

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for you step daughter Jon! :)

    ReplyDelete