Adsense

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Is my choice about this girl right?

Question by : Is my choice about this girl right?
After about 6 months, I've decided to give up on trying to get this girl to like me. In school, I'm misunderstood because people treat me like crap and think I'm mean, though I only insult those who bring me despair. I have curly hair (not quite an afro though) and am often namecalled like "sasquatch" and "troll". I really think I have no shot at this girl who's popular, smart, and beautiful. I'm semi-popular but most girls don't like me. What should I do?


Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Go for it u never know u should never judge a book by its cover i never would so...give her a shot and maybe she will like the inside u even if u dont like the outside u

    ReplyDelete