Adsense

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blocking Radio Signals: an experiment to use for future electronic voice phenomena research (part 2)






www.youtube.com Be sure to visit my channel for more great videos, subscribe and leave comments! In this video I experiment with different methods to block off radio signals. This is to help find a way to avoid the skepticism that EVP are simply stray radio signals that are picked up by sensitive audio equipment. I will be implimenting something of this nature during my investigations with the NCPII. I use a very good set of walkie talkies to see how well the aluminum lined box I made to block radio waves fulfills its purpose. This is part 2 for a prior video where I experimented with phones wrapped in aluminum(though I use phones in this too). Thanks for watching. Feel free to make suggestions or give input about this.
Video Rating: 5 / 5

4 comments:

  1. Essentially, yes. A very ghetto? version of one. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm glad you liked it! ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. InnerlightandwisdomJuly 14, 2012 at 1:13 PM

    Thanks for the demonstration! :) ? Well done...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah? Did you do it exactly as I did or was your? method different?

    ReplyDelete