Adsense

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Alt Rock Band/Song from Early 2000's. "Zero"? or "Circle"? Crop Circle Video?

Question by : Alt Rock Band/Song from Early 2000's. "Zero"? or "Circle"? Crop Circle Video?
I think I caught the video on 120 Minutes. I think it would have been airing around the summer of 2001. The song was an alt rock song and If I remember correctly the band was performing in a field and there were crop circles involved. I think the song might have had the world circle/s in it. I also remember the word zero, possibly part of the band name? I know Remy Zero was out then but I don't think it was them, but maybe that's why I'm thinking "zero".


Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Is this it?

    http://www.enlightenmentnetwork.com/video/2009/8/crop-circles-music-video

    ReplyDelete