Adsense

Monday, January 16, 2012

Zombie Dream after asking and answering zombie questions?


Question by WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!: Zombie Dream after asking and answering zombie questions?
Last night after looking up cryptozoology "study of weird animals" i went to bed. I had a dream where i was driving my moms car even though im 15 and everything was abandoned with flyers on walls saying "head to the safe zone" so i drive 20 miles to my friends house after a conversation about whats going on i hear moaning....so my friends mom even though they live in a trailer took me into a shelter.They had three handguns,10 big boxes of ammo, a few cots,food,and somehow a water fountain (the ones you drink out of). There was pounding on the celler door and my friend answered it and a zombie came at her and bit her my friends mom took a sawed off shotgun she had and shot its head off she then shockingly enough says "Sorry" and blows her head off no remorse at all.So then after staring at the body she says we have to go and we travel into the Adirondacks which we go to every year with them and some other friends. We go into my camp and wait upstairs,then all of a sudden a Zombie Like Black Bear jumps through the window and I fall 1 story onto the ground on my head.I wake up and my friends mom is dead with the bear next to her.I run into the woods with the shotgun and 3 zombies chase after me,I trip on a log and shoot which attracts more zombies and finally before i die i wake up.Whats this all about?


Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. That's called a "nightmare." People have these. Trying to "interpret" it is only going to make you worry about it more, which in turn will give you more nightmares.

    ReplyDelete