Adsense

Friday, January 13, 2012

Watch "Legend of the Chupacabra" Online?


Question by Krayor: Watch "Legend of the Chupacabra" Online?
I used to own a movie called "Legend of the Chupacabra". I don't have it anymore and I'm trying to find it online to watch. I would truly prefer not to order a copy, so does anyone know where I can actually watch it? All I can find are reviews. It's from about 1996 and stars Stan McKinney I believe. I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.


Add your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. They usually don't have older movies online!!! Netflix has for rent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might want to check this site, they have a lot of movies
    www.classicmoovies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch Legend of the Chupacabra at

    movsearch.info

    Great quality

    ReplyDelete