Adsense

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Seeing Spirits In Period Clothing/Residual Hauntings (With Surprise EVP!)






A little discussion on residual hauntings and asking for your feed back. Have you ever seen a ghost in period clothing? Do you believe in residual hauntings? Listen at 3:12 also...I think I caught an evp??!! I didn't hear this until I was watching this video the day I uploaded it! Next week I promise will be another ghost hunting story/evp video! I am having a very busy week this week!
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Some of the differences and similarities you might find between intelligent and residual hauntings. The song is 'Intermission - Volume Two - Silent Monument' composed by Samuel Drower for Broken Notes Music. I wanna thank Jason Gervais and Broken Notes Music for allowing me to use their very cool tunes. =) Jason Gervais Co-Owner/Composer/Webmaster Broken Notes Music Productions www.broken-notes.com http Links Bell witch info: Thanks to Pat Fitzhugh from Bellwitch.org for permission to use the Bell Witch Pictures in this article. www.bellwitch.org All other pictures came from Wiki Commons. An interesting article by Troy Taylor discusses a cave on the property that is said to be the entrance/exit to this world for the spirit. www.prairieghosts.com www.bellwitchcave.com theshadowlands.net www.studiesoftheparanormal.com Carl's article on different types of hauntings www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com Makens-Bemont House Residual EVP link www.youtube.com A couple more links with information on the Makens-Bemont House which is now owned by the historical society. www.hseh.org www.damnedct.com Thanks to East Coast Paranormal Research team for the Residual EVP capture video at the Makens-Bemont House. www.ecprt.com www.youtube.com

19 comments:

  1. @BriiReeves9 I am going to. I wanted to do one? this week but man life is interfering with my paranormal stuffs :D ha ha. I am going to do one when I'm home alone and I get my doggies settled into the back yard and quiet. I also want to make sure there is no neighbors home across the street with their kids so they can't make any noise either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JelliclesForever Maybe you should do an EVP session in your home? I'm not sure if you would be comfortable doing that (my mom has made it a strict rule to not do any sort of? investigation activities in our house) but you might get some answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BriiReeves9 Yeah I'm not freaked out in the scared way...just a little weirded out that all of a sudden I think there is a new presence here.? Also there's the whole mystery of where did it come from. I hate not knowing that. Sometime I wonder if it is trying to reach out and tell me something...you never know! But my rule is if it's a friendly ghost it's more than welcome to stay :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The voice definitely sounded like a VERY young girl. Kinda sounds like she's saying "uh..oh" or "Em..ma" as LAMSCHICK0104 said. She sounds very cute and I wouldn't be freaked out lol. And about the Pilgrim boy - I do believe he was a residual haunting. Haha I'd try to? figure out the date and time of when they saw him and then go sit in that spot and wait. Cause I'm a dork like that...and I've never seen an apparition. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mollilostinmakeup oh yes. i? can hear something too. hard to tell though if it's really a voice or just a chair squeaking or something. normal things like that can sometimes sound very different when recorded... but if it was indeed a child, i'd say it sounds like a girl (though you can't often tell at a young age). and it sound like a very young child. between the age of 2 and max. 6 i'd say. probably younger...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @LAMSCHICK0104? :( well...I'm glad you heard it. But gah I'm really creeped out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a little girl is saying Emma but? like in 2 parts "Em-ma". Well, to me I believe thats what it says.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ninjafoshox Yes I definitely think it sounds like a little girl. That is so awesome that you saw a little Indian boy. I would love to see that! Has? anyone else you know seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe its a residual haunting. I too her the little voice, sounded like a little girl. Giggling perhaps? I've had experiences with ghosts in period clothing.? I saw a little indian boy, he was running. Don't why but he does it every sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @JelliclesForever cool.... now u know someone is watching over u in house and talk to someone when no live people are there lol. that what i do when no one is here at my house, we have many kind ghosts. we don't know their? name but we nickname them lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Mrs803 Yeah it's getting darker here. Gah I got ripped apart last night by a storm. :( Her car is frigging awesome :D !! I almost? order a 9 pack of sasquatch last night but they were the wrong size :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol I did miss sasquatch!! LOL hehe
    yeah i think there is a residual haunting, kind of like a time stamp
    mommy didn't see this yet I'll comment later about what she? says with the car lol!! :) hehe theres a storm coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Wolfknight1988 I can? do that! I can do it right in the room I shot this video in. I never really do evp sessions in my house because I don't really get anything. I've seen things here but I don't feel it's very active. Now that I caught this I think there might be a girl here (maybe came home with me from another ghost hunt)? But that can be a fun video to do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @JelliclesForever i? never "ut uh" kind of like when i disagree with someone, i keep a opened mind to what they're telling me. lol u should do a live evp session then post it on here unedited to let us listen it and tell u what we ear

    ReplyDelete
  15. @JelliclesForever Ohhh! yaa it does! haha.. My dad made this house.. its a pretty big house which is kinda? creepy! but its alright.. I think that ghosts are intelligent too! they are soo coolio!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @JelliclesForever yeah it is! im always creep out be on a highway when i see someone walking, i always close my eyes or? look the other way when we drive by the people on highways

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Wolfknight1988 That's super creepy. I hear a lot of people see ghost on the highway. I don't think I've ever personally seen one when driving but now you have to think if any of? the creepy people you've noticed were alive or dead. I think I would have driven off the road if I saw what your mom saw though!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @heavyonit oh my gosh thank you so much! <3?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sam Drower here - Just wanted to say? thanks for using the tune and good video!

    ReplyDelete