Adsense

Friday, June 29, 2012

I need help naming an "alien abduction" movie (i think from the 90's)?

Question by CancerX79: I need help naming an "alien abduction" movie (i think from the 90's)?
I used to have this movie back in the 90's that would severely creep me out. I can only remember a scene of it now. The scene is that this woman is trying to go to sleep in her bed and notices flashing lights outside her window. She gets up and looks out and notices 3 guys, apparently a utility crew, staring up at a telephone pole. The woman looks away and looks back out at the window to notice the 3 guys are now looking at her. The 3 guys proceed to walk towards her house and through the wall/door.

Can anyone help me out???
It is not Mars Attacks or Fire in the Sky.


Add your own answer in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Dude I'm getting creeped out just by reading this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know but I kinda think that the movie you are describing could be Mars Attacks

    ReplyDelete