Adsense

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How would I tell my parents about my NWO theories?

Question by Concerned: How would I tell my parents about my NWO theories?
Okay, to start off, I'm a teen living with my parents. Second, I have been admitted to two psychiatric hospitals for OCD and anxiety.

Alright, I've watched a lot of things and read up on these things about martial law, NWO, Illuminati, Freemasons, Bilderberg group, Bohemian Grove.

I've watched a TON of documentries on the subject of the NWO.

I believe that 9/11 was an inside job to some extent. Clinton allowed 9/11 to happen, but the more documentries I see. It looks like a controlled demolition.

At school I try to point to the sky and say, "Look those are not contrails, they are chemtrails."

I tell them about the FEMA camps and how our economy is going down the drain. Yet they still look at me with the standard facial expression for any teen male that doesn't look at girls as objects and studying is for losers.

Please help. I want to tell my parents all I know, but if I do, I am afraid they will think I'm delusional and throw me back in a psych ward.

Regards,
Concerned


Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment