Adsense

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Is it safe to dismiss The Society for Scientific Exploration and Robert V Gentry?


Question by Winston Smith: Is it safe to dismiss The Society for Scientific Exploration and Robert V Gentry?
I'm trying to slog my way through a video posted by a young-earther a little while ago: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8903287973124207940&ei=znTFScGOApzE-gHD6IHBCg&q=Dr+Robert+gentry&hl=en#

Gentry cites a paper that was published in the SSE's journal. But when I look at the SSE homepage, I see that they unabashedly study "unexplained phenomena", including UFOs. Should these people be taken seriously?
Also, although I know we're supposed to take Wikipedia with a grain of salt, the article there about the SSE points out that their panel includes only UFO believers, no UFO skeptics. Anyone know anything about this?


What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment