Adsense

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Psychic Series III (Episode 2) Alien Abduction and Unexplained Body Marks?






On October 23, 2011 I experienced something very strange. At about 3:30 am I began to hear tones in my head. They were very loud. The sound bypassed my ears, and was interpreted directly inside my head. That morning I awoke to find two unexplained marks on my right inner thigh. The marks were two identical symbols. I do not know where they came from, or why they are there. I am not sure if the marks and the tones are related. And i'm not sure if my video on the 22nd had anything to do with it. I stayed up last night doing some research about unexplained marks. The common thing about all of these is they were either known or suspected alien abductions. This is not what I was wanting to hear. Now I have a lot of questions. Who or what did this to me? Aliens, humans, the government? What else did they do? How was it done? Did they do it in my bedroom, or was I taken somewhere else? How did they do that? Why was Chuck not awakened? Why did they do it? Why this certain symbol? Why two marks instead of just one? Why my right inner thigh? Is there a meaning in this? Was this random, or intentionally directed toward me? Have I been marked for something in the future to categorize, or sort me? So have I been marked as a trouble maker? Were the marks an accident, or meaningful? Is this a type of branding like with cattle? Was it a message to me? Did they implant me with something? Are they going to come back and do it again? When? Why? I don't know if the tones are there to monitor ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment