Adsense

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nice U.f.o. photos

A few nice u.f.o. images I found:


U.F.O. (revised)

Image by ViaMoi
Made Explore #421 Oct 14 2008 (sorry for poor quality, but please read on.)
So,..... I'm hanging out on the balcony as usual shooting the moon all set with the tripod and live view. I thought it would be cool to catch a plane as the moon rose through the East West Flight path in my southern sky.... anyway, this dot goes screaming across the surface at a very rapid speed and I snapped as fast as I would while catching a landing duck, very quick. (remote shutter cable)
What got my attention while watching it happen and immediately checking the shot was the shadow. I saw a shadow and the picture backed up what I saw.
The red line shows the path it traveled.... really fast.


A VIDEO OF EXACTLY WHAT I SAW.

Some cool info I found out about satellites orbiting the moon already.

The distance it is to the moon has to be very little for a shadow that low.
I don't know what it was, but I thought it would be cool to share an unknown shot with everyone.
Enjoy.


U.F.O at Saatchi

Image by abroadjz

No comments:

Post a Comment