Adsense

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fluent Spanish Speakers?

Question by (: oh my.: Fluent Spanish Speakers?
Could you translate this in the simplest way or make edits for me? Thanks!

I had a crazy dream last night. My brother and I went to our favorite restaurant for coffee. The restaurant was called "Ms. Maria's Cafe" The coffee is delicious on a rainy day. A scary monster known as the Chupacabra was also in town and the sky was dark. When we got to the restaurant, the waitress said, "Welcome!" and sat us at a table near the window.

My brother looked out the window. He saw the Chupacabra. "Listen!", he said. Yes, it was the Chupacabra. The Chupacabra was crazy and ugly. It looked like a witch.

"Hurry!", my brother said. We ran out the door. We went to the park. I saw my friends there with a man and woman. The people had seen the Chupacabra yesterday. We were living the crazy life.

I woke up. My scary dream was over. That was very important to me. The Chupacabra was fake. Or is it?


Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. Ever since I've been praying to my spanish great great grandmother about 3 weeks beforre christmas to hit the numbe I did,I dreamed of the chupacabre the next day I wasthinking ofit and David Letterman makes a joke of it right then.The next day I google it and it just happens to be on t.v..I wished a man dead and he diied on my birthday .My daughter wished our old lanlord dead and he diied 2 months later.She was little then.The girl who specializes in this her name is Christina like my daughter.I have a bad unsettling feeling since this dream and I know it.s not good.

    ReplyDelete