Adsense

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Anyone able to think of anyway (outside of death) to find proof of spirits, ghosts, or an afterlife?

Question by Gr33nGr3m1in: Anyone able to think of anyway (outside of death) to find proof of spirits, ghosts, or an afterlife?
The occult has been an interest of mine for many years, but I've found that 99% of the so-called "hauntings" I've seen can be explained away logically. That leaves a 1% margin that can't be, which is primarily because I found the situation beyond my means to reproduce. Could have been just luck, but I doubt it was a true haunting.

What I'm looking for is a way to either prove or disprove the theory of ghosts, spirits, or hauntings. I'm not talking about dying as a way to prove or disprove and I'm also not talking about low-quality "orb pictures". If I wanted pictures of dust, I'd move my washer and dryer and take pictures there.

Can anyone think of one solid way to get evidence either proving or disproving this phenomena?


Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment