Adsense

Thursday, September 27, 2012

How do you explain De ja vu?

Question by Nick: How do you explain De ja vu?
No Joke, I have dreams about things that not too far into the future happen. Never anything earth-shattering...just small moments in time that happen to me. And when they do, i can clearly remember dreaming that, that exact moment happened! What the hell, right? I don't consider myself psychic by any means, I feel that this is something everyone can do..or that it's an ability everyone has access to but doesn't realize. In high school, i asked my psychology teacher about de ja vu and he said that it's an "unexplained phenomenon". I'm just looking for a more elaborate answer... cuz it's rare that i remember my dreams at all, and for the things i do remember to actually happen!?!? Anyway, I'm rambling now... if anyone has anything, please let me know....Thanks!


Please leave your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment