Adsense

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Q&A: What exactly are "chemtrails" ?? Because I saw it yesterday!?


Question by Donnie Anderson: What exactly are "chemtrails" ?? Because I saw it yesterday!?
I've heard of something called the chemtrail phenomenon thats some how associated with the UFO phenomenon. Anyways, I never got to read up exactly what they are but planes flying in the sky leaving a trail of something behind it and no I'm not talking about jets. Jets have a trail but its small and goes away fast so its fairly short behind the jet flying. The chemtrail thing is the planes fly and leave it behind and it stretches all the way across the sky in a straight line. Anyways, can anyone explain further? and what does it have to do with UFOs?


Please leave your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment